The previous prototype gave warnings are the strings produced by #cond and
__FILE__ are const, so we shouldn't implicitly cast them to non-const.
While at it modifying most example programs:
- include the header that has the function declaration, so that the definition
can be checked to match by the compiler
- fix whitespace
- make it work even if PLATFORM_C is not defined:
- CHECK_PARAMS is not documented as depending on PLATFORM_C and there is
no reason why it should
- so, remove the corresponding #if defined in each program...
- and add missing #defines for mbedtls_exit when needed
The result has been tested (make all test with -Werror) with the following
- full with CHECK_PARAMS with PLATFORM_C
- full with CHECK_PARAMS without PLATFORM_C
- full without CHECK_PARAMS without PLATFORM_C
- full without CHECK_PARAMS with PLATFORM_C
Additionally, it has been manually tested that adding
mbedtls_aes_init( NULL );
near the normal call to mbedtls_aes_init() in programs/aes/aescrypt2.c has the
expected effect when running the program.